BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 22, 2010

Coming of Age with the Internet

When reading McMillian and Morrison's article I was thinking to myself, how would my dad read this. Being a communication major the internet plays a huge role in what I want to do with my life. Now if I was my dad, reading this I would be so lost. My dad is very old school and does not even know how to turn a computer on never mind getting onto the internet. At his job he does not have to worry about the internet so he has no interested in what the internet. When my dad wants to listen to me doing the play by play on the internet for Rhode Island College sports, my mom has to set him up.

On the other hand the internet plays a huge role in my life. It is where I get my news on whats going on in the world to whats going on in the sports world. I keep up with my friends and some of my family with websites like facebook.

I also love writing sports article where my latest can be found here. I take pride in what goes on in the internet. Going back to my dad I am sure my mom will have to set everything up for him so he can read it.

0 comments: